10 Nov 2023
Also available on:
Join us for another episode of the Altered Attitudes podcast. In this episode, we have a conversation with Clare Kennedy, the founder and CEO of Kennedy Street Recovery.
Clare shares insights into her relationship with Kevin Kennedy, also known as Coronation Street's Curly Watts, and discusses how her journey with him played a pivotal role in her own path to recovery.
If you enjoyed this episode please can we ask you to subscribe, and hit the like button on your chosen streaming service. It goes a long way towards supporting what we do and giving the communities we believe in a voice.
- Not wanting to be an alcoholic
- Swapping drugs and drink and being addicted to Kevin
- Working with families
- Fellowship and family members
- Controlling drinking
- Awakening of Clare and sponsor
- Calling in to Alcoholics Anonymous
- Leaving Kevin and recognising enabling
- Pouring away alcohol and violence
- Other side of the story and drunk people
- Kevin's rock bottom
- Supporting people into treatment
- Rehab and recovery in the community
- The Recovery Hub
Follow Clare & Kennedy Street Recovery
- What is alcohol addiction?
- What defines as an addiction?
- How to help someone enter rehab for alcohol addiction
- How does the 12 step recovery programme work?
- How much does private alcohol rehab cost in the UK?
- How to spot alcoholism in your loved one?
- Online Family Support Group
Rehabs UK November 2024.