What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) when you browse the internet. They allow websites to recognise your device and remember your preferences or actions. Cookies can be "session cookies" that expire when you close your browser, or "persistent cookies" that remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
- To improve your browsing experience on our website
- To analyse website traffic and usage
- To personalise website content and advertisements based on your preferences
- To remember your language and country preferences
- To provide access to our chat function through Zobot (Zoho Sales IQ)
Types of Cookies
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They include cookies that allow you to use our chat function through Zobot (Zoho Sales IQ)
- Functional cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices to provide a personalised experience. They include cookies that remember your language and country preferences
- Analytical cookies: The cookies collect information about how you use our website and help us improve it. They include cookies that track website traffic and usage
- Advertising cookies: These cookies track your browsing behaviour to provide you with personalised advertisements. They include cookies that remember your preferences and show you relevant advertisements
We use third-party cookies on our website to provide you with additional services and improve your experience. Our website uses Zobot (Zoho Sales IQ) to provide a chat function, and cookies may be stored by Zoho to provide this service. Additionally, if you call us, fill out a form or text us via a Bing PPC advert, we may collect your telephone number and email address. We do not control these third-party cookies and recommend that you review their privacy policies.
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time by changing your browser settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies, as well as delete cookies already stored on your device. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your website experience and some features may not work properly. GA4 does not log your IP address and data received in the EU is processed in the EU. Rehabs UK retains these cookies within GA4 for up to 14 months.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. The updated policy will be posted on our website, and we recommend that you review it periodically.